Monday, November 06, 2006

You know yr a little obsessed with your garden, when its pouring down with rain and you're freshly showered for bed, when you go out and put all yr potplants on yr lawn so that they get a good soaking!
Stevie and I sat on the deck for 30 minutes watching it pour down, the bucket under the drain got full within about 5 minutes thats how heavy it is.
Unfortunatly for Chris, he wasn't good time Chris and got voted out.
My money is on Damien to win.
Its someone's Australian birthday tommorow!

1 comment:

Judy Scott said...

Hi precious what a wonderful surprise to see the beautiful hydrangea I do hope the blue one comes out for you. Im so sad, I signed up for idol updates so know about the results, Jess to win
Jess to win, Jess to win, Jess to win.......... ok I think you get the point. I was explaining all about the contestants to Jim and the girls arent I sad! I wonder whos birthday it is!!!!??????????? As I write this it is officially mine in Aussie land, yippeeeeeee another year younger. Loves y'all and miss you, enjoy the heat! Hope youre managing to sleep though. Mwaaaa Jude xxxxx