Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Happy Bday!


HAPPY AUSTRALIAN BIRTHDAY JUDY!
Sending you over big bundaberg ginger beer kisses!

Today Stevie came into my work for an eye test and needs some tattooing glasses, he got some cool retro Persol two tone plastic ones. He needs graduated access lenses! With my sweet 50% discount he got the best lenses and coatings reduced down to $290 and then ourhealth fund paid $240 of it, so he only owes $50.00
Today is Melbourne Cup day, the biggest horse racing day in Australia where Victorians get the day off! I went and put a $3 trifecta mystery bet on and you won't believe it! I had the first two horses, who came 1st and 2nd in the correct order and the horse that ran fourth was my third choice!If only it had run third...grrr. I am trying to find out how much I may have had won :( I think it would have been atleast a few hundred! Moan Moan Moan!
I did however win free movie tickets today for Stevie and Me. The company transitions have been sending in mystery shoppers and you need to offer them transition lenses. I didn't even think I had one! But the lady I served today who was really nice actually, was telling me how she was sick of swapping bwtn her sunnies and glasses, and I said, Have you ever had transition lenses, and BINGO I won tickets! She also wrote a report on me saying how nice I was, and that I was going into a draw to win a plasma screen tv! She said she hoped I'd win as I was so nice. I DO TOO! Please let me win!

Stevie is cooking dinner, so I better go, but just wanted to wish you a BIG HAPPY BIRTHDAY before we ring you.
Edit. The trifecta paid $1100 for a $1 bet. GGGGGGRRRRRRR Why!!!!

3 comments:

Judy Scott said...

Oh my darling thankyou so much for the birthday wishes, wish I could drink that ginger beer, it has to be the best ever. You deserve the prize you won you have to be the best ever optician in the whole wide world. I hope you win the tv ~ that would be so cool. Ive had a quiet birthday no tea party for me :( yours was soooooo much fun but Im making wedges steak and salad for tea. Hopefully it'll be good. Ive finished painting Lulus room today too, I went for more paint and ended getting the wrong colour typical of me, my brains a bit frazzled still!!!!
It was lovely speaking to Stevie and he sounds so good, look forward to speaking to you too, soon I hope. Take care and lots of love Judy xxxx

dotty_scotts said...

Happy Brthday! Monsoon vouchers!Very nice, you couldbuy something very nice with that, and in such a small size! We are posting all your things today, theres a card and something you might like from Oz in there! So sorry you won't get it for yr birthday! Hope you have a great day and that everyone loves your brillant cooking.
Oh I'm getting stevie a cake made with cherry blossoms on them, as his want for a pkt of ciggerattes on top was met with a smack!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.