Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Poser.





I spent 2 hours cleaning the house top to toe. I scrubbed the bathroom, did 2 loads of washing, mopped and swept everywhere and polished all the furniture. I also went out and watered all my plants. It is very green as we've had two storms in the last week and have gotten a large garbage bin full of rain. We're meant to get another storm tommorow night, with the temperature's again being 30+. Its really nice now that everything has greened up again, everyones gardens are bright and cheery and its nice to see the cows having green grass again to eat. Lovely cows! On the day's mum picks me up we go through Deagan and Taigum and there are lots of cows and very big bulls in the paddocks there.
I'm very unhappy that the doctors stuffed up Judy's appoitment especially since she has been waiting so long. You need to come back over here!
We are just about to cook dinner, Paul Newman chilli and pepper sauce with stuffed vegie pasta. Stevie is busy taking Morrisey like pictures of himself, so I better put them up.
I feel good about having everything nice and clean, just need to iron my uniforms for the rest of the week tommorow, do my grocery shop and then tommorow afternoon can be spent sewing.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

He looks very 'nerdy' I mean that as a compliment!!!!! My gorgeous boy you need me to come over and cut your hair too! Love you though so much. Desa looks gorgeous please take a pic of Isis for me, I miss her. Jim told me to look up flights for next Christmas so will do that later yipeeeeeeeee xxxx. Well just in from my own hair cut so off to get a cuppa cant get bushels over here but I found some Paul Newman but its not the same! It tastes good though. Love you loads too Scarlett Love Jude xxxxx

dotty_scotts said...

Well send you over some bushells when I send over all our xmas cards! I might be able to put in a pack of timtams too! Post some pics of yr hair! Love you xx

Judy Scott said...

wow Steve i think you look awesome!!! love you.... lulabelle! xxxxxx