Wednesday, November 15, 2006


I couldn't have cats that liked sleeping on couches alone. Desa and Isis both have a thing for sitting in between all my pretty things.She's such a sweet cat, she's sitting beside me whilst I'm on the computer purring away. The two cats joined us in our bedroom for our sleepin yesterday though Desa being a little skittish thought he was doing wrong, so we pretty much had to hold him down to pat him!He decided he wanted to sit on my bedside table knocking down my flowers and little lavender hearts. Isis on the other hand kept on walking in between stevie and me taking turns to head butt us both with kisses. We then amused ourselves laughing at her teeeny tinnny teeth.
Oh Aust Idol update, Damien and Jess are in the finals!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ohhhhh my lovely precious Isis, is she over me now :( does she still remember me? does she still look at my seat? I miss her mwaaa xxxxxxx