Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Super freak.

Its been glorious weather of late, yesterday was 33 degrees and today is 36 degrees, though thankfully we've been out of the heat today.
Stevie and I both have today and tommorow off, so we lazed around in bed till 8am this morning listening to some records and then we got up and showered and took the bus to Chermside. Stevie was very VERY anxious to pick up his new spectacles, so we took the 10am bus. When we got there we went and had some lunch in the new food court, I got a felafel kebab which was really nice as they put lots of hommus on it and a mango tango juice and stevie got a turkish beef pide and some cherry cola. We stopped in at the candybar shop and he got a big bag of mixed lollies for the movie we were going to see later, saying that we also had to stop in at dreamy donuts so he could get a lindt chocolate and a blueberry donut. We had a bit of a shop, went to pay off our bbq and table setting layby which we can't pick up until tuesday as we need a ute and then went and saw the movie LITTLE MISS SUNSHINE. It was sooo fantastic, I haven't laughed as much in a movie for years, I was doing my seal impression laughing and clapping at the same time near the end. The end of the movie has the main charachter Olive who is about 7 do a strip tease to Rick James Superfreak, one of my alltime favourite songs, her newly deceased Grandfather taught her moves he had previously seen in strip clubs, and she performs this during the Little Miss Sunshine beauty pagent. It is well worth seeing!
The last few nights I have been doing some crafty things infront of the tv, I've hit a little wall block in one of the things I've been making, so I'm scaling it down slightly.I am going to start on my Xmas cards tonight.
It is just 4pm and I'm going to get stevie to help me clean the house we're going grocery shopping tommorow and then heading down to the beach for some lunch and since mum is picking me up to go shopping at 10am, I'm thinking of heading to Shabby Streak to pick up another one or two of my little japanese covered blocks, one for madeline for her graduation present. I will get my sewing machine out in the afternoon and will stitch stevie's shorts and also sew together my lavender hearts I made.
Borders Books one of my all time favourite stores has opened at Chermside not only does it have the best amount of paperchase products ever (how I love their books and pens) it also has a good bargain book section of $10 books, I found a supposedly 'easy' sewing and decorating book there yesterday which has all these different cushion and chair cover designs which I may get.
I am eating Tasty jack crisps and hommus with pineapple juice at the momment and it's becoming hard to get motivated to clean. Must get up!

I will post some pictures of stevie foureyes and mum's cake tommorow. Hope everything went well for you yesterday Judy xxxx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi precious well you make everything sound so exiting and its lovely for me to read as I can imagine all these places. and taste all the taste. Yummy ~ I wish you were here to go to lunch with:( I am desparate to see the pics please please hurry hehehe.

Yesterday was horrendous for me, I spent the whole time waiting to go to the psych..... and when I got there I waited 1/2 an hour then someone came out and said there was a phone call for me, sigh, it was the person I was meant to be seeing and theyd made a mistake, sob sob, so all that nervous energy for zilch.

I was meant to be up in Crieff a million miles away at a horrid centre there and no way I could get there before her next client! So now I have to wait till next week and its so annoying cause you just dread going anyway and want to get the first one over with. Oh well thats life, mine anyway.

So Im off for a hair cut today YIPEE, hope I like it cause I need cheering up, feeling pathetically sorry for myself. Take care and get them pics posted PLEASE pretty please!!!!! Loads of love Jude xxxxxxxxxx