Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Today we went shopping and then picked Stevie up and went to lunch. Gorged ourselves silly with Mum over really nice food,I ate two plates of salad and two plates of dessert to be equal, then came home, lied on the couch and watched the Bill. There is a really bad storm this afternoon, which probably won't make it to us, but it caused really bad damage to the Paddington Antique Centre and an old fashioned church at Red Hill was wrecked from the wind and hail damage. It looks like it is heading south not north, so we'll soon see. I really can't get motivated to do my assignment! I'm too full and just want to sleep! I have to iron my work uniforms this afternoon.My assignemt isnt half as long as my other one, so I'm thinking I might write it down and print it out on Tuesday.

edit: First thing that came to me was I wonder if the antique centre will have a weather damage sale! and number 2, I ended up doing a whole heap of my essay today. I am getting a lift home tommorow, so should be here by 5.30, so if i put dinner on straight away I could atleast do 2 hours before stevie comes home, and then a good few hours on sunday, as I finish at 3pm and would be home by 4pm max!.I will aim to have it all done by sunday, so I can hand it in a week before ts due.
Ironing time now, sewing to follow and then onto my favourite getting my glue gun out.
Ohh by the way, did the girls end up having a party? and how'd it go if they did...any pictures!

No comments: