Monday, June 12, 2006

Fingers crossed!

Our bbq was called off as we have some good news, My aunty Di got called in last night to the hospital and her operation started at 10am today. Its 3pm now and the expect to hear some news around 6pm. Her operation wont be finished until 8-9pm tonight, so hopefully everything will be a-ok. I worked today by myself again! Hopefully stevie can print out my resume tommorow and I will go job hunting on Thursday afternoon. I'm living for my days off at the momment.
Stevie's off with wade today to the Maritime Musuem.

7.25pm.
Got word from the hospital, all is well. Her blood pressure is up a little but the operation went perfectly. The first 24 hours are crucial. My mum saw her for 10 mins and said her colour is better already.

2 comments:

Suzie Q said...

Hello Lovelies, I hope your Aunty's Op went well, Scarlett, and that she'll make a rapid recovery x
You have been so busy! Amazing finds again :) I hope all the paperwork goes thru smoothly and you'll soon know more about your move.
Stevie, Thanks so much for your comments on my blog, I can't help but worry about Josh's future sometimes and it was very reassuring to hear your story ~ look at you now!! :)
Good Luck with the job hunting, Scarlett - whoever it is will be lucky to get you!

Much Love to you both, and a cuddle for Desa xXx Q

Judy Scott said...

how wonderful just come on your blog now, tuesday am that must have happened so fast. keep in touch love you both mum xxxxxxxx