Monday, May 15, 2006






Some Eames style winnings.
I havent been sleeping well since last Thursday, its terrible, I go to sleep around 10-11 as I'm dead tired, but wake up at about 2am and then toss and turn for a few hours until I just get up at 4.30/5am. I've watched Good Morning America for the last 4 days. I can barely eat and have lost about 2kgs already. I keep on going from being super happy to just thinking theres no hope. This will have to be the longest 2 weeks of my life!

I went out with Mum and Di, Marion and the girls and there grandmother out to Sandgate beach for lunch. We went for some nibbles on the beach and had a lovely lunch from Dougs Seafood. The beach was packed and it was such a lovely day, we then took a drive to Scarborough to see the house and then had dinner for Mothers day at Dhillion Fort our fav indian. It was such a busy day I feel asleep around about 9-10pm.
Today I spent the day setting up our new store, it does look very nice! though the day came with bad news, Rachel who I had been working with the last month at Brookside, her partner was killed in a motorcycle accident this morning on the way to work :(

2 comments:

Judy Scott said...

What a wonderful day to then bring such sadness, poor Rachel she must be devastated.

Im not surprisd your not sleeping Im anxious and so goodnes only knows what its like for you, still Friday will be here soon and youll hopefully be celebrating. What did mum think of your house? Love you xxxxxxx

Anonymous said...

Interesting website with a lot of resources and detailed explanations.
»