Sunday, May 07, 2006

Lazy days.

Today I spend the day relatively productively.
I woke up at 6 and got ready to go the markets with Mum. I wore a bright pink and red spotted dress and a lil belted black cardigan and bright red shoes and bright pink ribbon as a headband in my hair. My colourfull dress matched my colourfull mood. I got two of my watches fixed for only $10 and bought a large bag of popcorn for only $2.50. I then went to my mums and had some breakfast and watched some real life crime shows until 11. On the way to marions I saw a antique shop which I made Mum and Di stop at which was lovely, I wanted the whole shop, the lady complimented me on my dress outfit :) and told me that in two weeks the shop is being taken over by a guy who is a french polisher who restores furniture and will have alot of antiques. I'm going there to get some bed side tables!
We then went to my Aunty Marion's where we had a beautiful lunch of salad, fresh bread, spaghetti marinara and a dressing of homemade parmessan breadcrumbs. This was followed up by the best chocolate mud cake in the world from Jacobs bakery. I brought home half the cake this afternoon and we've already gone through about 3 peices each!
I got home around 3pmish and put on the washing and had a lil nap. I then looked on the net for some houses and saw a great one at mitchelton near us, its under contract but I emailed the seller saying if it fell through, to contact us. Its quite lovely!
EDIT... we saw a house which is in our price range and is tres cute! We keep on ringing up scotland when we know Judy and the girls will be at church to get them online to see the house! I've emailed the vendor and will phone first thing regarding getting an inspection.

2 comments:

Judy Scott said...

Fabulous house love it, good luck my darlings, Scarlet you sound like you look absolutely beautiful wish youd sent me a photo!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Great site lots of usefull infomation here.
»