Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Well I'm pleased to announce that I am the new manager for Kippa Ring OPSM, I had a hour and a half interview today and was offered the job today, I start on Monday. It means with my first pay I get to buy my new favourite perfume, Narcissco Rodgreiz as a present for myself, and I am also going to get a brand new shiny diary from my favourite sweedish expensive stationary shop Kiki K, I have to be organised you know!
I'm less pleased to let you know I definantly have a broken toe which cant fit into shoes, is black and blue and twice the size it should be, and is making me walk like an invalid. Because of stevie's hatred of feet I am getting no sympathy for how garish it is looking.No idea how I am going to go wearing shoes at work.
It rained all night, and it was quite coolish today which was lovely, we just came back from a big grocery shop and some Indian dinner with mum. Am very bloated and will get in jammies on couch under doona.
I unfortunatly can't do my resolution today of bike or run because of my toe! Not off to the best start, but ohh well!

4 comments:

Judy Scott said...

Wow eeeee CONGRATULATIONS Scarlett you rock girl, I never had any doubts about your talent you are amazing and wonderful would love to be there to celebrate your success but am raising my cuppa to wish you all the very very best darling girl xxx

Hope your toe gets better really soon sending some healing thoughts your way!!!! big hugs Mumxxxx

Jacqui said...

Congrats Scarlett and commiserations on the broken toe. Weird I don't like feet either. Have you seen a doctor about it? Happy New Year by the way, although it can't start better than with a new job that you want.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the new job, Scarlett! And commiserations on your broken toe :( Hope it heals quickly, and that 2007 is a wonderful year for you both.
Good Luck on Monday, hope it goes well.
Hugs,
Suze xXx

dotty_scotts said...

Thank you all very much! My toe is still black and blue- saturday and I have a hematoma which has developed under the skin on the back of my toe. its getting a little bit easier to walk with, im wanting to go on a bike ride tonight, so we'll see how that goes.