Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Ds dreaming's



Your Power Color Is Gold
You're dependable and hard working. You never miss a deadline - and you're never late.You have a clear sense of right and wrong. You're very detail oriented.You get frustrated when your friends are sloppy - or when they don't follow through.You're on top of things, and you wish that everyone else was!



God that doesnt sound like me huh? Blush! Today I had my first satellitte meeting with all the other managers up at Caloundra by the beach. My lovely dad picked me up at 7am and then hung around until 1pm till we finished. It took me a little while to speak up, but I made some really good points! Yea for me! It was sooo nice up at the coast by the beach that I would have wanted to stay all day, instead I had to go back to work. I dont have testing tommorow so I will do all the new paperwork I learnt about today, I love all my folders and stationary and being (or atleast looking) organised. I wore my new mary jane shoes which looked very swish. Bring on the new uniform.

Stevie had to have some tests today, allergy tests but he's not home yet! I've cooked him a rogan josh curry with some samosa, I wonder where he is!


I definatly need to get my a into gear and get my drivers liscense. Unfortunatly I need to take my l's again...grr as I got my l's in victoria and subsequently renewed them for 11 years and have now lost them! Grumble Grumble.

I can't keep on expecting my lovely dad to drive me to satellitte meetings!

I will need to save to get one of these, as I refuse to drive anything else. I think I will name her Dorian or Yves. I would like it in a steelish gray, or a sagey-mint green or black. It just better have good air conditioning and be dependable cause I would hate to break down. I'm a skittish driver as it is,I used to be scared of trucks pulling up next to me. It would also need to be automatic!


1 comment:

Judy Scott said...

How true is that You are definately gold!!!

Well done for your first satelitte meeting they are a bit scarey but Im so proud of you. Your dad is the best and I still talk about all he did for me driving me everywhere and of course all his singing, just brilliant. Loving the car too now go and get that license xxxxx Mumxxxx