Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Hey big spender.

I dont have much time to write as I have a little organising to do for my new store, but I love it soo sooo much. Its such an awesome store and Bek the girl who I work with is lovely, we get along fantastically. We only have optometry 4 days a week at the momment, but we are hoping that it will go back up to 6 days a week, they just are having a hard time securing a full time optometrist. My customers are all lovely, no stress at all and we have enough time to do things properly which we never did at Chermside!
I have got a well sweet increase in pay, increasing by a third of my normal wage! I didnt expect it to be quite so much, and thats without bonus payments and reviews which happen every 3 months. I am in my element with good stationary, graphs and colour co-ordinated filing!
So soo happy. Its felt like a tonne of stress has come of my shoulders and I feel so relaxed and in holiday mode! My big regional manager is quite young himself and so easy going, he likes ricky gervais and dave chappelle so I'm going to get stevie to put some of his podcasts on disks for me.
I have saturday and sunday off, so I think Mum and I may be going to Montville for the day.
I have a few rosters to work out, not too much work when its only two people!

I actually made a mistake, Im getting nearly 1/2 more, its +18,000 a year extra with a bonus pay of 2,500 into super annuation.

1 comment:

Judy Scott said...

how absolutely wonderful I am so happy for you darling girl, this is just what you deserve and you must be in your element, if you need any more staff Ill come!!!!!!! Love you to bits as always Mum xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx