Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Xmas day.




Yesterday was a really great day for all involved. It was a sticky hot night and we got up at 4am due to the heat. At 5 we opened up our presents and we got lots!

I got a new pink bike, 2 x peter alexander pjs: one pair a set of rose 3/4 pants and tank top and the other a silk japanese cherry blossom dress, some REAL grey pearl: an earring and necklace set, a helmet for my bike, a bike pump, a true crime book by Micheal Connolley, a flamingo whirley bird for the garden from stevie. My mum was my kriss kringle for the year and she got me a large flamingo statue, a small flamingo for my kitchen table, a set of flamingo mugs, a beautiful set of tea party forks which have cakes on top of them, a cake stand, a red reindeer xmas dip and biscuit setting.

Stevie got an an antique map from 1870 framed, kenneth cole signature parfume, gucci envy perfume, 2 books for his tattoos on hands and victortian heraldry images, new brown converse shoes, 2x pair of dickies pants, button up shirts, boxers, socks, a psp cover and a sewn one by myself, a new bag for work, new pens, pencils, erasers, and an antique map calender.

From mum he got a fishing king deluxe seat, a tackle box, pliers, 2 knives, scissors and more things for fishing. Stevie's kriss kringle was Aunty marion and keith and they got him a very swish fishing rod and some lures.


It was super duper hot yesterday and I spent the morning cooking, my mum came over at 1.30 and we were able to beat the heat in mum's lovely air conditioned car. Aunty Marion's house is air conditioned, so we sat in side for a while with nibbles, it was aunty marion and keith, courtney and madeline, stevie, mum, me and dad (until he had to go at 4pm), Frank my mum's brother and his wife Aroua with their children Natasha and Patrick, Keith's mum and then his sister and wife and their 3 children later in the night.

The Xmas dinner was amazing, we had a Ham roast, a Beef roast, a Lamb roast, chilli potatoes with rosemary sprigs through them,Fried rice, 3kgs of prawns, tomato and sweet pepper tarts, Lentil Crouquettes with a chilli balsamic salsa,a Toss salad, a chinese cabbage salad with dried noodles which was yum!, and another salad which was lettuce and pine nuts it had a really nice dressing, bread rolls.

Dessert was indivdual chocolate puddings with white chocolate topping, chocolate brownies with ice cream, individual rocky road trifles, choc caramel meringues, fruit skewers and marshmallows with a choc toberlone dipping sauce.

We ate and listened to music well into the night, Uncle Keith got a huge surround sound music system and new tv and dvd for his outdoor area so we listened to neil young and acdc well into the night. Stevie gave an impromtu piano performance with Courtney late at night before I headed to bed around 11ish. Stevie and Keith stayed up watched a Led Zepplin live dvd.

My mum had to work this morning at 5am and was very ill! Too much white wine for her, she got to work ok, threw up and then felt better for the day. Stevie and I were up at 7.30 for the boxing day sales which were a BIG disapointment. Its been quite cool and rainy all day,we got into the sales at 9am and it was packed but not one of my perfume packs I wanted was on sale, watches (which i desperatley need a new one) were 50% off but there were hundreds of people waiting around the counters. Stevie got a brown ben sherman polo shirt from David Jones which was really nice and we cut our losses and caught the train home. As soon as we got home which was around 12ish we cooked up a tomato tart and some stuffed pasta and relaxed on the couch, me with my new book in my new jammies and stevie getting his fishing gear all ready for when wade picked up him at 4pm.

We both have tommorow off before returning to work, on Thursday I'll have a look at myers again but we may go to DFO tommorow a big factory direct outlet near the airport. I went there vaguely before xmas and there were quite a few bargains. I need some dickies shorts and a pair of converse to wear when I ride my bike, I can't exactly wear skirts!

My mum has her camera and is bringing it over tommorow when she brings all the things we left at Marion's and Keiths this morning, so I can post some pics then.I only took a few pictures so I'll post them aswell. Hope everyone had a good day! I only took a picture of the table whilst mum did all the other embarssing pics.

5 comments:

Judy Scott said...

sounds wonderful, will write more when I have more time just getting organised for our boxing day meal at papas, love you both mumxxx

Gordon said...

sounds like you had a great time - and some great presents as well !! We are still up in the Highlands, its very cold -5 yesterday, and no phone signals !! Maddy had a great time and is happy with all her pressies.....she is watching new DVD's as I type.....were going up to see Mum, Jim and the girls before the New Year (Ed too hopefully)....hope you got my message on Xmas Day - I had to climb a hill to just get a signal and no more. Love from Dad, Due and Maddy xxxxx p.s. we have been checking out flights for early July...its looking promising so far.

Anonymous said...

Hey, Stevie! Aunty Tracey here! I just had a visit from your dad, Sue and Maddie. So at least now I know how to get in touch! You look like you're real happy and settled there, and I am sooooo happy 4 u.xx HAPPY NEW YEAR to you and Scarllet. xx

Anonymous said...

Tracey again! Forgot to say you can email me at traciiallen@yahoo.co.uk Hope to hear from you soon!!

Anonymous said...

Howdy,

I mostly visits this website[url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips].[/url]You have really contiributed very good info here dottyscottsinoz.blogspot.com. Do you pay attention towards your health?. Here is a fact for you. Research indicates that closely 80% of all United States adults are either chubby or weighty[url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips].[/url] Hence if you're one of these citizens, you're not alone. In fact, most of us need to lose a few pounds once in a while to get sexy and perfect six pack abs. Now the question is how you are planning to have quick weight loss? [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips]Quick weight loss[/url] is not like piece of cake. If you improve some of your daily diet habbits then, its like piece of cake to quickly lose weight.

About me: I am writer of [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips]Quick weight loss tips[/url]. I am also health expert who can help you lose weight quickly. If you do not want to go under difficult training program than you may also try [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/acai-berry-for-quick-weight-loss]Acai Berry[/url] or [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/colon-cleanse-for-weight-loss]Colon Cleansing[/url] for fast weight loss.