Sunday, December 24, 2006






We've gone to the shops and bought the last of the supplies, we just need ice in the morning for the esky.


Some things I love about an Australian summer are mangoes at a $1 each! Golden circle pineapple juice crushes with Bunderburg ginger beer in them. I could drink these all days, and considering its 30+degrees, I should be!


Stevie wrapped up all his presents and we are debating when to put them under the tree. I was cleaning the bathroom when my neighbour came to the door with presents for us, I hid behind the curtain but we got presents for both neighbours at the shop this afternoon.


I have made some chocolate caramel brownies and two batches of triple chocolate brownies and am all set to make the rest of my food tommorow.


I asked stevie if he wanted me to iron something for tommorow, and he was like, what for, I'll be in the pool all day!


Here's some of the supplies we got today, mangoes, pineapple juice, IRONBRU stevie ran down the aisle in amazement!, a carton of carlton draught beer and a bottle of captain morgans rum,3 bottles of ginger beer for myself. Bear in mind we have a train ride to the sales at about 8am!, so someone may have a sore head!


Merry Christmas everyone! Another good thing about living in Australia, we get Xmas morning first!
We got the kitties some presents aswell, not that we can say they've been good, especially after prawn head morning. We have decided our new cat's name will be Lola.
Wish we could be with all of you that are in Scotland...kiss kisses xoxox

1 comment:

Judy Scott said...

oh i could drink that bundaberg!! enjoy the festivities, Love mumxxxx