Monday, December 25, 2006

Merry Christmas everyone!!!






Merry Christmas!

Stevie and I have been up since 4.30am singing Xmas caroles in bed. It was such a hot night I barely got any sleep even with the fan straight on me on high. At 5.20 we decided to get up and open presents and how lucky am I with a new flamingo pink bike! I also got a flamingo for my garden, its like a windmill instead its wings move! Thankyou Jimmy, Judy and Rach and Lou for your present, it will be well spent tommorow!

Here are some pictures of me on my bike, I havent ridden ever since I was 8 and on Xmas day had an unfortunate accident involving a pink 'trendy' bike with flowered seat, big handle bars and fluro spokes on my wheels, a Jack Russell dog biting my wheel and myself falling down a drain. It only took me about 5 minutes to learn how to ride again, lowriders are quite hard to steer, but look at the fuzziness of the photo cause I was going soooo fast.

Just call me speedy scarletto.
Its only 6am now, I think i need some more sleep before I peeter out tonight!


1 comment:

Judy Scott said...

brilliant brilliant I love it, fabulous photos and I love the bike and speedy scarletto how cool do you look. Merry Christmas and love you both soooooooooooo much xxxx MUM xxxx