Sunday, April 30, 2006

Sleeve Idea's




I've decided what I want for my other sleeve, it will be based on my favourite artist the art deco French fashion illustrator George Barbier . In glasgow I had a whole series of Barbier fashion prints on my door but unfortunatly they didnt make the move to Edinburgh really well. I've gone on ebay and amazon to see if I can find a book of prints and postcards again. Because I've got my anchor on the back of my arm I wan't something nautical again. I've found a few paintings/prints of a girl on the beach with an umbrella and some nice waves. I also like Alphonse Mucha the art nouveau artist but I think the art deco look will look better as my japanese sleeve has an art deco feel to it, itself.This is the sort of idea that I want.

2 comments:

Judy Scott said...

Hi babe what lovely pics and a brill idea cant wait to see it. Love the site how did you manage to save everything when you changed template. Please let me know Mum Judy x

dotty_scotts said...

Hey! I just went into settings and templates and changed it, you can preview what it looks like before changing it for good. All yr previous posts will be saved to the new template! Your's looks great!