Sunday, April 16, 2006

Flowerbomb Flowerbomb, You're my flowerbomb!

Flowerbomb

My summeriest Dress

Pizza, Vogue and Mountain Dew (honey dew) drink...Yum!

Instead of chocolates I got Victor and Rolf Flowerbomb perfume which I have wanted for ages, It was too expensive in Scotland at about 100 pounds plus for a teeny bottle and in Hong Kong it was about $110000 hk dollars! We didnt realise everything bar pizza hut would be closed! So we had a lay in, and got some pizza for lunch and spent the rest of the early afternoon either reading Vogue on the balcony or playing virtual pool( hes a pool shark our stevie). I already told stevie today that for my birthday which is still 6 months away that I want a hi tech sewing machine, the hi-tech bit to make up my lack of all technique and skill! I'm really looking fwd to Pottsville next week, because its going to be ANZAC day on the Tuesday, nothing is allowed open till after 1pm, so we'll bring down things for the bbq, and because it will only be us, we'll take the xbox and some dvds down for lazy around in the middle of the day when its too hot to swim. I cant wait to get into that river again! I'm looking up some really nice baking recipes as I wanna bring down some brownies and picnic like food to make gourmet
sandwiches and fruit and ginger beer and bbqs for night. Were out for a late lunch with everyone, we'll take some pictures later. Miss you all xxx

1 comment:

Judy Scott said...

HAPPY EASTER we've just been to the loch side for the early morning service it was beautiful. Singing the most glorious Easter songs, just having a quick brekie and then off to choir. Love you both soooooooooo much Mum xx Miss you xx