Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Gawd my feet hurt! I have to go to the podatrist tommorow, I know I have bunions by the big lumps coming out of the side of my feet. I wear such sensible shoes these days, really only ballet slippers and my zoe wittners tbar's, I soo hope I dont have to give up those! They are so beautiful, I was going to get another pair, so I can have one for work and one for going out good. I wonder what he is going to tell me what I have to do from now on. Its dramatically narrowing my shoe selection down to about zilch :( I wish it would narrow my big flat wide feet!

We had a really quite big weekend, we had uncle keith's birthday on saturday night which stevie got very drunk and sick at! and on sunday we tried to escape the 38 degree heat by heading to the hills up to Maleny and Montville. No suck luck it was boiling even up there! We got the name of the bed and breakfast we are staying at next month Tanderra House, which is a lovely big qlder.
http://www.tanderrahouse.com.au/
We got out at Maleny and went to the little village markets and visited alot of the shops, alot easier when its not hailing like it was when Judy visited! We then drove down to the Mapleton to go to the Mapleton tavern for lunch, it seems like everyone had to same idea as it was packed!
http://www.mapletontavern.com.au/index.html
Its a beautiful pink qlder which overlooks the sunshine coast hinterland called the Blackall ranges. We'll go there for lunch when we head up again next month.

The party on saturday night was really great, about 50-60 people went. Uncle keith and marion were dressed as the Osbournes and Madeline and Courtney went as the Veronica's. Stevie accidently nicked keith whilst shaving his arm for his transfer tattoos! hehe. Stevie went as the singer from the mc5, I went as a flapper girl, mum went as a 70's girl and dad went as bob marley. My uncle frank (my mum's brother) went as rod stewart and his wife arooua went as diana ross. They looked great! Theyre were quite a few sonny and cher's, alice cooper, a few cyndie laupers, the construction worker from the village people and quite a few punk rockers, there were also quite a few blues brothers.
Stevie was up all night after dinner dancing with everyone! He was very drunk at this stage and was swigging from his bottle ala keith richards! My mum also was up dancing doing what I call the foxy chicken run. She was strutting her stuff in her short dress!. At around 1am we went home and made it about 50 metres from the house before stevie begun being sick in the car. I was sitting next to him which led to a mass exodus out of the car, my dad left about a minute earlier then us and came back to the car where he went to get a bucket of water to wash down mum's car, and he ended up driving us home. Despite having the seat all the way back, stevie liked sleeping on my dad's shoulder for the hour drive home. He made it all the way to Scarborough before being sick again. He had a really good sleep before being woken up rudely by myself at 6.30am to go to work where he had to comprehend with a early morning train ride with very noisy children on it, with a sore tender head!

Stevie had some good news on the weekend, he won two awards at a really big tattoo convention. He won 1st and 2nd prize in the traditional section which is by far the most popular catergory. Yeah stevie!

No comments: