Monday, February 05, 2007

photo log




















I've got two days off in a row! Yeah heaven. Since I've been at my new shop I've been having every sunday off and then normally a tuesday or wednsday off, but its nice to have two in a row.
Today I am wearing one of my new dresses, with a lil shrug and a new broach I got yesterday from Lilly Cottage.I'm meeting mum at Chermside when she finishes work at 2pm and we are going op shopping to find costumes for Keith's rock and roll fancy dress. I am going as Cyndi Lauper and need an 80's tafetta dress and a pink or yellow wig. Mum, is going as my suggestion as Mumma Cass from the Mumma's and Pappa's and is wearing a kaftan with a ham sandwich attached to her..:). At Chermside I am going to join stevie and i up to a mobile phone company, for $29 a month as I really should have one for work, and it will be good to have text aswell. I'm going to get a dark magenta pink one though I really want a qwerty one, but there's non to choose from.

Mum and I went shopping a little yesterday where I put on layby three eiderdowns for my three bedrooms, one sky blue, one dusky pink and one minerally green. They are silk and two have loop stictching and one has square stitching and they were only $35 reduced from nearly $100. Bargain! I also got an embroided green cushion for the art deco room.

I also bought some plastic fishing storage compartment's which I organised all my earrings into, into colours and studs and drop earrings never the less! I am getting two more today, one for my broaches and braclets and another for all my hair ribbon. I still want a mannequinn for my broaches though!

Yesterday we went to Lilly cottage to pick up my awesome flamingo quilt for the front porch, I also couldn't resist buying some more things, including a gorgeous memory board for the art deco room, a bird for the shabby chic room, a guardian angel vintage picture for the hall (I was given one like this when I was born), a broach and two hair pin sets, a flamingo! I also had some lovely phad thai.
I had also got three handbags in the last two days from op shops for $2 each!
I also finally took photos of our new embroided cushion that has bluebirds on them for our bedroom, also our new bluebird wall pocket above our bed. I also took some pic's of the old picture I got from the markets and the little bird ceramics I got the other week. When stevie and i had the day off, we found a new drink bottle in awesome condition, in yellow's for $2 so its up above the plate display matching the three pink and red one's we have on the other wall.
This week I have found some awesome clothes for my new uniform, I put on layby some black cardigans, a pinafore dress, a white and black shirt, two pairs of black shoes, two skirts and some new fishnets. That is it though! As our new uniform is designed by morrisey and should be very swish!

My photos are rubbish sorry, I was in a rush to take them before stevie left and he had no battery left!

1 comment:

Judy Scott said...

what a collection of goodies you have there, its good to see the japanese silk pictures being used did you get them framed?? Have a fabulous week and look forward to seeing your costumes for the party xxMum x