Sunday, July 09, 2006

kitties and a joey.





Here are some pictures of picture of my previous animals.

Milo, our little kangaroo joey. We had her for nearly 8 months, her mother was killed and friends of ours were looking after her but were going on holidays, they didnt know what to do with her,so we took her in and didnt give her back as they hadnt been doing a good job. At a year old she went to a protected sanctuary to live. She was the cutest lil thing ever, we needed to feed her every 5 hours and she slept inside a pillow case hanging from the door. When ever we took her outside she'd always try and burrow under your shirt for hugs.


Bella, she was such a beautiful cat who unfortunatly was run over. She had one set of kittens and she was killed when I was living in Melbourne. It upset me so much I dont let any of my kitties outside. She was very quiet and affectionate and such a lady.



Isis, she is my first ever kitty, shes now 5 years old and is purebred Russian Blue. She still remembered me after being away for so long and comes and gives me kisses when I visit mums. She is coming to live with us today! Yay!

No comments: