Friday, March 31, 2006

new hair:blah photos!







Here are some quick photos of my new hair, its a lil fuzzy as I just stepped out of the shower (but didnt wet my hair), I wore it a lil clipped back today on the side with a bobby pin hidden. Its longer at the front then it is at the back. Its quite short at the back! Here also are my new shoes, Im becoming a desa morphin, with my hello kitty purple leopard print jammies and now the shoes!
No wonder he likes attacking me, he thinks I'm one of him!
I'll take better photos tommorow when I'm semi glammed up for a party.

3 comments:

Judy Scott said...

woweeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, you are one good looking chic. your hair is so absolutetly gorgeous. I love the desa shoes as well look forward to seeing more tomorrow; the party pics. Love you, Mum xxxxxxxxxx

Judy Scott said...

awww hunny, your hair is soooo nice, you really suit you hair like that... you look soooooooooooo stunning, i want those shoes!!! love ya, lulu xxx

Anonymous said...

Looks nice! Awesome content. Good job guys.
»