Sunday, March 26, 2006

Bribie Island








Today I went to Bribie Island with mum and Aunty Di after going to the dawn markets. We had some lunch by the beach and went and looked at the Endevour Home which I will win. Its at Bribie Island near a small marina and was lovely inside with a beautiful pool and outdoor area, such beautiful colours inside, all lime greens, pinks and chocolate browns. Its got 4 bedrooms enough for when you all come and visit! :) I entered in twice so hopefully that means I'll definatly win!
It was nipper day at the beach, which is the young kids who do surf lifesaving, hence why the red and yellow flags were out, in Australia most big beaches are patrolled by surf lifesavers and you need to swin between the red and yellow flags to get saved! Its such lovely weather at the momment, bright sunshine and about 26 degrees every day, not hot enough to sweat when your out walking about, I wish it stayed like this always.
I stopped in to some caravan parks, the Bribie Island one is particularly good with pool, entertainment area and huge big bbq area, it also had mini golf!
If we dont go away at Easter if Stevie has to work the monday, we might go to Australia Zoo and see Steve Irwin!

Not much else for today bar some relaxation time! I'm still undecided about the hair thing!


4 comments:

Judy Scott said...

I you fall out with stevie at the zoo you can feed him to the crocs. Dad Jim x ps wish we could come with you.

Judy Scott said...

Love the photo of you Scarlett your so lovely and your hair's so shiney. Love your glasses as well

dotty_scotts said...

Ive decided against getting my haircut at the momment, I'm just going to get a cut and shine. It took me so long to grow it, and I know how much I hate messy hair!

Anonymous said...

I'm impressed with your site, very nice graphics!
»